Nifty and Sensex seem to rebound to their morning highs after buying seen in several sectors including Telecom, Reality, and Metal. Pharma sector catches the downtrend with Lupin and Sun Pharma dragging the index down.
The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 33,632, up by 58 points, while NSE Nifty is trading at 10,436 up by 12 points.
The BSE Mid-cap Index is trading down by 0.08% at 16,739.37 whereas BSE Small-cap Index is trading up by 0.63% at 17,880.89.
Bharti Airtel, Axis Bank, ONGC, YES Bank, and Indusland Bank are among the gainers, whereas PowerGrid, Sun Pharma, Lupin, BPCL, and Eicher Motors are losing steam on NSE.
Out of 1,972 stocks traded on the NSE, 938 advanced, 629 declined, and 405 remained unchanged today.
A total of 77 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 12 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
Gainers: Axis Bank, Dr. Reddy’s, ONGC, Hindalco (1%)
Losers: Coal India, Power Grid (-1%).
- HCC JV bags Pune Metro order.
- Dena Bank seeks bids to sell off 20 NPAs worth Rs 7.47 bn.
- Bharti Airtel shares off highs as block deal between promoter companies.
- HCC shares down 3% as Jul-Sep net profit 49.7% on year.
- Andhra Bank shares down 3% on Jul-Sep loss vs PAT year ago.
- Shriram City shares down 3.3% as asset quality weakens in Jul-Sep.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank shares up 4.5% as Maz Life Insurance might increase stake.
- Ujjivan Finacial shares up 6% as asset quality improves in Jul-Sept.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.tradenivesh.com